- Red Flower Ointment is a reddish brown clear liquid and is also a traditional Chinese medicine for external use.
- It is significantly effective to subdue all sorts of external injuries, bruises and other symptoms.
- It is one of the essential medicines at home.
Sprains and bruises, ligament injuries, muscular cramps & aches, abdominal distension, muscular exhaustion, swells and other external injuries.
- Apply to the affected area and massage gently to make it more effective.
- Invert the bottle.
- Rotate the ball with your fingers to let the medicinal oil seep out onto the surface of the ball.
- Use the roll-on to apply and massage on the affected area
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool dry place and tighten the cap when not in use.
- For external use only.
- Infants under 2 years old are not allowed to use.
- Please avoid to contact with eyes when using.
- This product is not recommended for wounds with bleeding and ulcers.
- If there is any adverse reaction, please stop using it immediately and consult a doctor.