- Goat milk contains active factor and epithelial cell growth factor which promotes the growth of epithelial cells.
- It is especially helpful for people with more sensitive or weak bodies.
- The chemical structure of goat milk is surprisingly similar to breast milk.
- It contains all essential amino acids and effectively supplements iron, calcium, protein, vitamins and rich in minerals.
- Because the fat globule cells of goat milk are smaller than milk, it is about one third of milk, making it easily absorbed and digested by human body than milk.
- Goat milk is an alkaline food that protects the stomach and intestines and reduces stomach problems.
- For people with allergies, goat milk is definitely the best choice.
Maintain digestive and gastrointestinal health, minimize effects of osteoporosis; regulate cardiovascular circulation and nerve function. Reduce fatigue, improves brain faculties and body immune system; whitening complexion and beauty; accelerate strong growth and development during young children formative years and general health.
Add 3 teaspoons (25 grams) into a water cup, add 150 ml of warm water, then stir with a spoon until dissolved in water.
Pure goat's milk powder, vegetable oil, glucose, sodium caseinate, tricalcium phosphate, maltodextrin.
People with allergies to lactose, milk or soy milk, as well as people with asthma
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Store in a cool dry place and tighten the cap when not in use.
Net Weight 400g