Specifically formulated to support the physical health of women and relieve the discomforts of menstrual periods, Ripple Curcumin Milk Powder helps alleviate various problems caused by cold uterus.
It is packed full of top-grade curcumin extract, collagen and iron. It is low in fat and sugar, with no trans-fat and cholesterol.
You will be pleased to find out that it has no ginger taste.
Cold uterus can cause the following problems, which Curcumin Milk helps improve:
- Cold hands and feet
- Menstrual pain and cramps
- Excessive or too little menstrual flow
- Menstrual diarrhea
- Excessive vaginal discharge and smell
- Gynecological conditions
- Big belly (due to cold uterus, the body fattens at the waist to keep the uterus warm)
- Tiredness and back pain
- Difficulty conceiving
- Tendency to miscarry
- Decreased libido
- Premature aging
- Early menopause
- Dull complexion with stains
- Curcumin improves physiological problems caused by cold uterus. According to WHO guidelines, the daily acceptable intake for adults is 0-3 mg per kilogram of body weight
- Collagen restores elasticity and firmness to the skin
- Iron content raises energy levels and improves skin complexion
Add three scoops (25g) of Curcumin Milk Powder to 150ml of warm water. Stir well until powder dissolves in water. Drink once in the morning daily. Each container provides one month's supply.
Most users start to feel the difference within one to two months. Continue drinking to enjoy the benefits.
Maltodextrin, skimmed milk powder, palm kernel oil, glucose, sodium caseinate, hydrolysed collagen, vanilla flavour, vitamin E, Curcumin extract, soy isoflavones, pyridoxine (vitamin B6), L-tryptophanyl, vitamin D3, iron and folic acid.
From young women who started menstruating to menopausal women.
Store in cool and dry place, avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
TOP-GRADE CURCUMIN ORIGIN: